Has anyone had a problem with the 'default' attribute of an element in a
WSDL not quite sticking to the element when a web service is published? I
have recently had this problem but have chosen to ignore it as the consumer
of this services is mostly internaly - except for one partner.

I have saved, resaved, republished (which includes flushing the mid-tier
cache), and nothing seems to make the default values be seen when viewing
the WSDL's sample request through a WSDL test client (I use soapUI). I have
tried things like removed the default, saved the WSDL, flushed the cache,
then readd the default, save the WSDL, flush the cache - nothing seems to
keep the default values.

I see the defined default values when I open the WSDL through the dev
studio, I just don't see them when I view the sample requests from soapUI.

Is this a known WSDL issue with Remedy WSDL's?

Joe