From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSL consuming a web service

**

You need to import the certificate on the AR Servers that will fire the filters
to consume the web service. Not the mid-tier servers associated with the AR
Server. Consumption of a web service is done using the web service plugin and
not the mid-tier. So if you had imported that certificate on the mid-tier
server, the AR Server has no way of using that certificate.

Joe