As stated in the job description, this is an admin position, and the secret
clearance can be processed. 48/hr is above market rate for Colorado
Springs, CO. Typically remedy administrators in Colorado Springs will make
$40-45/hr. All of our certified/cleared folks are working with
current clients of ours. The most we are currently paying those contractors
is 45/hr. Hopefully this answers your questions!