Hello Listers,

Well, if any of you procrastinated about getting your hotel rooms at the
Fairmont you will have discovered they are gone. The hotel closed the room
block on schedule and would not give us an extension.

If you can't go because the room rate is way too high now and you are
willing to stay over the weekend before the conference to get a lower rate
($250.00; yep still high but less than the going rate of 359.00+) let me
know, I am in the middle of trying to get us a new room block opened for the
next week since the actual hotel isn't sold out just yet].

For anyone from overseas that hasn't booked a room at the hotel yet, once
again please send me an email with arrival and departure date and I might be
able to help you out.

Send emails to d...@wwrug.com <mailto:d...@wwrug.com>

Note: This is a limited time arrangement so action needs to happen this
week. Hmm, today.

Thanks Daniel