From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of andres tamayo [cycom...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 11:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: MAX attachemnt size

**
Hi all.

i have a question about maximum recommended attachment size for remedy

I'm always work with a maximum recommendation of 5MB which i configure i the AR
server configuration options. for some reasons there are needs to work with big
size files sometimes up to 30Mb, so i have my limit set to 0

looking through the midtier log i'm seeing many errors related to the
attachservlet and i'm thinking it is because the file size. apparently this is
causing performance issues to clients trying to work through web.

i already change permgen size to 512m and have my heap size set to 2048.

any other recommendation about this subject

thanks