Hi,

An alternative to Delta Data Migrator is RRR|Chive, which is more robust in
the Delta Data Migration and can also migrate the data in complete systems.
You might have to know a little bit more about which data you want to move
though...

https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=chive

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se