From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sathish Kumar
Sent: 19 September 2013 17:50
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: A.CMDB 7.6.04 SP2 - Categorization vs Regular Class benefits

Hello,

We have few custom attributes were we need to create a custom class. But the
question is which one to use regular or categorization?

Can you please share your experience on how to decide on creating a regular vs
categorization class.

Any rules?

Especially pros and cons of going for a regular class versus Categorization
class from performance, extension of sub class, adding new relationship classes
etc.,

-Sathish

Are, and have been for 20 years"