Tadeu

De: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG]
Em nome de Raj
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2013 16:28
Para: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Assunto: Re: Java API changes in ARS v8.1

**
Thanks LJ for you help.
I will initiate a ticket with BMC to get those. Would appreciate if you could
send it across otherwise no problem at all.
Forgot to mention earlier, we are on ARS upgrade path from v5.1.2 to v8.1.
We have some customizations/code which is using Java API v7.5.
Looking for Java API changes from ARS v7.5 onwards...
since I will upgrading from ARS v7.6.04 to v8.1...do we need to make code
changes at our end reviewing just ARS v7.6.04 & ARS v8.1 JAVA API changes or
all four different versions ARS v7.6.03, 7.6.04, 8.0 & 8.1.

My understanding was reviewing just Java API changes of ARS v8.1  would suffice
as it would be cumulative...but not sure?