So, now you have seen the keynotes, finally got approval, and checked out
the hotel .. Oh oh.

For 5 of you it can still happen: I held five rooms for late comers from
Europe, but they got rooms when the room block reopened.

I can keep these until end of the day Thursday but then I will have to
release them.

Please don't email the list, email me at d...@wwrug.com
<mailto:d...@wwrug.com>

See you all next week!