From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Downing, Ryan
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What are "z1D Char**" fields

**

Hi Sagar,

Z1D Char fields are display only fields used in workflow as a way to
temporarily store and/or manipulate data during processing. Typically these
fields are not in any views so they would not be seen. If you want to see them
you could add them to a given view using Dev Studio. You can add as many z1D
Char fields as you need.

Use the "Outline" icon to access fields not in a view

Use the “Show Fields Not in View” button (where the cursor is in the screensot)

Hope this helps  J

Regards,

Ryan.