**

Hi All,

We are working in ITSM 7.6 and SRM is installed but we are not using it.For the purpose of Surveys only we are using SRM. We have an issue with originating request ID. For few incidents ,the originating request ID is showing as 1000 -->which is an incident and other it is showing as 3000 -->which is a service request.

Generally when an incident is resolved,resolution email will be sent to the customer and a satisfaction survey to get feedback.

The source for that survey is a service request .So,the originating request ID for that survey should be Service Request ID.

We are observing the same in the incident survey but for few incidents it is coming as incident (Incident ID) test.JPG.jpg

As shown in the above screenshot,for few incidents the originating request ID is showing as Incident(shown above),for all the other incidents it is showing as service request ID(as expected).

As you can see the screenshot ,there are four columns as q1_10,q2_10.. under them the values are null..From BMC point of view if the user answered the survey questionnaire ..data will be populated under it as 10,10..

 If the Orginating request ID is service request ..then the data is populating in q1_10,q2_10...as 10,10..respectively.

if it is other case then the data is populating under QUESTION1,QUESTION2...(as you see above)

our business focusing on user surveys nature..but due to this discrepency ..they were unable to get exact information..

If any one ideas on this ..Please share..

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay