From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Champagne, Susan
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Include fields from multiple Forms in filter Notification Message

**

Yes Ryan, I do hope to include all of the work info entries, not just the most
recent.

Your ideas are great; but, again, I wonder if there isn’t already a means of
including fields from multiple forms into one filter, without having to create
a new form or table or field on the primary form.

Thanks.