Earlier in the awards was a reference to David Easter as David Bowie followed
later by the Tommy TuTone references.

So at the celebration we had a David Bowie sighting.

A couple of our conference volunteers, some makeup, David and about an hour
later ...

Dave

On Oct 4, 2013, at 5:53 AM, "Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig"