From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Abhijit Hendre
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 6:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question on Webservice

**

Hi Neha,

You can have same web service to be consumed by both application , A & B.

What you can do is - add 2 new optional fields on base form where web
service is defined. When Application B will consume web service , do not
pass value for these fields . And, when Application A will consume web
service , make it mandatory to pass those two fields. You can make those two
fields mandatory at Application end using client side scripting such as
JavaScript. Get hold of application guys to make that happen.

Thanks,

Abhijit H