From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Phillips
Sent: 09 October 2013 01:19
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 8.1 DMT issue failure to import data...

Carl,

Thanks for the response.

Your assessment was precisely what our problem was, although in our case
both the jobs and transformation were missing completely!  Not sure what
happened there, but we imported the correct job/trans for the import that I
was doing (product catalog), and successfully completed the import via DMT.

Next task is to determine how to move the remainder of the ITSM
(foundation?) jobs/trans to complete the set in spoon.

Not sure what happened to the original jobs/trans as I completed a
foundation data import via DMT as late as a couple of months ago.

Thanks again,

Rick

Are, and have been for 20 years"