internal BMC sources. Anything beyond that is pretty much speculation until BMC
announces the event plans.

If you attended WWRUG13, thank you! We are still collecting your feedback on
our session evaluations and conference evaluations pages at wwrug.org

WWRUG plans to run a WWRUG Closer To You conference in Bangalore, India about 6
months from now. This is also in the planning stages, and we'd like to hear
from those interested in coming too!

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my new iPad
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)