On our 8.1 box, the Sync Cache button has always been greyed out and not
available.  Is that normal? Or am I missing something.

Thanks,
Todd Arner

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Controlling the Flushing action of the Mid-Tier Cache

**
What version are you using?  I think sync cache has matured a bit since it was
first introduced.  On 8.0 I am constantly using it to see form and AL updates.

One trick is you need to either clear your browser cache or force a cache
refresh by using CTRL + F5.  Also in the past I have noticed some issues where
changed objects being displayed via an inline panel are not easily refreshed.
In that case I keep the form itself open in a tab and force the cache refresh
on the form itself before trying it inline.

Jason

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS