From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Wes Povich
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: NEWBIE: Need to Add Carriage Return via Set Fields Action

I have six character fields ( 1 - 6) on my form.  On modify, I want to create a
Set Fields action in a Filter to take the values of fields 1 - 5 and add them
to fix 6 separated by a carriage return.  Can someone assist me with the
syntax?  I want the output in field 6 to look like the following;

$FIELD 1$
$FIELD 2$
$FIELD 3$
etc.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Wes