Thanks for the clarifications. Dan

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Support
Sent: October 18, 2013 8:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: analyze your remedy's applications with ARSurf

**

The tool make a photograph of the application ARS remedy using Api remedy.
This picture takes on average 15 minutes; only in this moment ARSurf connects
to the application server remedy.
During this fifteen-minutes connection, on the machine where the exe Arsuf is
launched, a proprietary DB is created.
All searches explained on the user manual ARSurf are carried out offline on the
proprietary DB ARSurf.
No search is launched online on the application server remedy.
Concerning the compatibility we confirm our product has been checked and tested
on server remedy 7.5, 7.6 and 8.1.
Altought one-year test, it is likely that there will be few bugs but they
absolutely don't interfere with the application server remedy.

Best regards,
ARSurf Team

Il 17 ottobre 2013 alle 15.54 arslist <arsl...@danielbloom.ca