From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy 7.6.04 : Problems with Internet Explorer

**
On IE 8-10, using compatibility mode has worked well.  Actually it reduced the
need to flush browser cache unless we cache the mid-tier server.

I'm trying to just establish the user's habit  to be:  log out at end of day,
start of day flush browser, then log in.  That way if I have cached the
mid-tier they get the changes without an email they don't read anyway!

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Bond, Elyse M CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 41360