Fred,

Thank you so much!  I knew I was making this to difficult!  Any idea where
that setting might be?  He's using a straight old Remedy Web Service to
create what I am consuming.

Otherwise I'll just convert it myself.

Thanks for your help....  I really appreciate it!

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
410-533-5367