From: "Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)" <howard.rich...@coxinc.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:54 AM
Subject: Looking to modify some items on the 7.6.4 home page and looking for info (and happy Halloween, if your into that)

**
Happy Halloween All,

OK, I know this is a newbie question, but I was playing around with the 7.6.4 home page (or landing page) and wanted to modify the “Backlog of Incidents – Real Time” to add in filtering in the groups that a user is member of.

What I know so far is that its using flashboards, the Flashboard and variable is HPD:INC:KPI_Backlog. I am just missing what is calling the filtering. In the OOB one by company.

Since I have not done some real coding for a few years, I was looking for a start place on this play project.

As always thanks,

hbr

Howard Richter, Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745