We actually opened a  support ticket this morning for this exact issue.  No
response yet.

Any ideas I have cannot be posted in public !

We just did our ARS v8.1 server implementation  10/5 which launched  our
first endeavor into the Mid-Tier world.  A host of minor changes to
accomodate 'the browser' behaviors have been completed.  The Reporting
Console has been conquered ... or it's just letting me think it has.  Have
to say, Scheduled Reports are very nice, somewhat limited but for a first
cut at Scheduling, not bad.

The last thing open is Crystal Reports we used to initiate in the client
tool (and  still  do) via active link buttons.  It is my main focus right
now.

Susan

ARS v8.1
Oracle 11g