From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Koyb P. Liabt
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 1:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Firewall AR System / DB

**
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with having a firewall between the AR Server and
the database?  What are your thoughts with this architecture? Do businesses set
up Remedy with a firewall between the AR Server and the database.  Our company
says it's for security purposes.  We are having performance issues - however
our company says it is not due to our architecture.