Many thanks for that.

It was interesting to see how the one "working" server coped with the load
this morning.  Typically around 600 users per server, the load was all
directed to one .... and while it slowed down, it didn't slow down by that
much (opening an incident went from 7 secs to about 12).  I think that our
current configuration (aside from the 7.1.0 thread changes) is probably
sufficient.

Some of our users would question current application performance, but
complaining about systems is what keeps them happy.

Regards

Dave