We use a cookie decoder at our side, we provide the pool cookie value as an
input to it and it presents the IP address and port of the mid tier as output.
ip values can be decoded from cookie values provided this can only be decoded
by server who is creating the cookies.

For ex - I have seen such online available decoder for F5.
www.firehacker.net/util/f5decode.php

Sent from my iPad