HI All

We are having same/similar issue. I just have not gotten around to researching
the fix; I had open a request to BMC, but no solution( request closed). Will
pursue another day.

Our System
- AIX 6.1
- Websphere 8.5 Application Cluster
- Http Server Cluster
- MT 7.6.04  SP5
- Behind BIGIP/F5

Backend
-  AIX 6.1
- ARS 7.5 Patch 4
- 11g

If a change is made to form or active link/menu, inorder for the change to
reflect in the 7.6.04 sp5 MT,  on the  old 7.5 Patch 4 MT env, just clearing
the cache via the loadbalance, and changes would reflect.

Now, with the 7.6.04 Sp5, we have to clear to the cache at bigip/ each http
server/ delete the cache from IE browser and close the browser and reopen.

(unfortunately, 7.6.04 Sp4/3 -  had logging issue so cannot say is this
function well at that version).

If you find a solution, please post.