Howdy all

Hope everyone is well

We are in the process of testing a upgrade from 7.5 patch 003 to version 8
patch 002. On the old version of Remedy, we had a simple vendor form that
connected to our AD server and returned the AD details of our users.

On our test server, we have setup version 8 and configured the LDAP
integration exactly the same way as our current live server.

However, when we do a search on our live system (running 7.5 patch 003) on
the vendor form, we get a result in the 'Request ID' field of 'johns'.

The same searchon the version 8 system however, we are getting back
 "DC=abcops,DC=ne|t:-:johns"

This is affecting our SSO solution and for the life of me I cannot figure
out why we are getting a different format back.

Has anyone experience this or have any idea on where I can start looking.

I have also checked the source code in the AD system and the sAMAccountName
is correctly stored as "johns".

Any advice or assistance is appreciated.

Thanks
Brad