Turns out it is a change with SP5 and how the Mid Tier handles the Global
fields from now on.  Either we force Flash on all our users or we change
our code.
We've decided to change our code.

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

jason.mil...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
11/07/2013 09:27 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Global fields are not passing the data from one form to other

**
Global fields are stored in cookies when using Mid Tier where as it is
native functionality in WUT so it is not surprising it works in WUT.  Did
something change in the server infrastructure where cookies might not be
allowed from MT any more?  Did the URL change at all that might affect
trust settings?  Load balancer?

Of course the MT cache has been flushed and local browser cache has been
cleared to rule AR code that might be "confused" as a mix of versions?

Jason

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM, karun R <karunakar.rou...@daimler.com>