We suddenly are getting an error never seen before..
this is a long standing peice of code that suddenly for some strange reason
started failing.

Run process /folder/file.pl "xx" "yy"
Perl script runs fine, however the system ARS 7.1 does not appear to run it
anymore.
we added to the filter a command line of   date >> before.txt  <AND> date
>> after.txt
before and after dot txt show up.. so we know the filter should have
executed the perl script.

The perl script does an import into the system a .xls file into the
arssystem

Remember the perscript works and has not changed.

AR Fork is showing the process 1 with exit code of 0x0

AR Fork is showing the process 2 with exit code of 0x89

AR Fork is showing the process 3 with exit code of 0x0

any hints out there..

--
Patrick Zandi