I had this issue in v7.5 and was hoping it would be gone in v8.1, but
apparently not and I feel the need to vent !

When adding a field via a Push Field action, when the list of fields to
push gets longer than bmc has decided is acceptable you have to do
contortions to add the mapping.

You scroll to the bottom of the list of fields in the action.  You click on
the first blank field and it zips upward in the list.  Then you have to
scroll down again but its useless.  If you key in the field name it will
stay there, but then when you go to select the matching field, it does fill
it in, but zips you up the list again and you have to keep repeating the
process.  If you try to key/select it selects a different choice than the
one you highlight.

I've been told by support (v7.5) the other option is to export the workflow
and add it manually into the definition and then import it.  Really, is
that an acceptable solution?  I could understand they were not going to fix
v7.5 dev studio.

And as long as I'm venting, why is it the window that appears where you
make the  field selections cannot be sized better.  There are occasions I
have to guess if the right field is available because I only get to see a
micro spec of the actual words to select from.  Takes a lot of mouse
control to manage to click on that small of a space.

With twelve fields to add to about 15 pieces of workflow the frustration
grows and grows.

If anyone has a better alternative to what I'm doing I'd be glad to hear it!

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak