Hey, I was born in East Undershirt, don't knock it.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Job Description for an FTE Sr. BMC ITSM Developer

**

Who's willing to work for $45/hr all inclusive in East Undershirt, Wyoming.

Rick
On Nov 19, 2013 1:30 PM, "Pierson, Shawn"
<shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com<mailto:shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com>>
wrote:
**
You left off five years of experience with ITSM 8.1.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer