From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Runmacro fails

Hi,

Copy/paste seems to be a bad idea, as there are some special control characters
in the file.

I suggest you use ftp or scp instead, and see if that helps.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):

> Hi listers,
>
> I was trying to execute the below command in Putty.

> <password> -e reportsavedname
>
> It gives the below statement and exist. As a prequisite, I have
> updated the path of macrofile and runmacro binary in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
> Also added
> LoadSchemaFromCache: F in conf. But no result.
>
> Action Request System  Unix Runmacro Version 7.1.00 Copyright (c) BMC
> Software, Inc. 1991-2007. All rights reserved.
>
> Executing macro - UANVASReport. Please wait...
> Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
>
> But I still have a doubt on the format of *.arq file which was
> recorded in windows client and copy pasted into unix directory with
> permissions.  I just changed the "to file:" path adjusting to Unix format.
>
> Is there something I am missing to do.? Appreciate any suggestion.
>
> Solaris 10, ARS 7.1 Patch 8
>
> Thanks,
> Govind

> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
> virus transmitted by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Are, and have been for 20 years"

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com