Lisa,

I could certainly complete the process another way.  But since this is an a
current issue I am not looking to redesign it unless I have to.  That is
why I am asking about a limitation in the field length of the qualification
rather than how to redesign it.  And the error isn't a Remedy telling me
the field is too long error.  It is more obscure.

This request is more to see if anyone else has ran into a length issue and
might know what it is.

But thank you for the suggestion.

Brian Goralczyk