Hi,

The problem is that the ExpandMenu should not take a fieldValueList as
argument. I think.

In the C-API it takes an ARCharMenuStruct as input.

To expand it, you must do something like this:
1. MENUDEF = ARGetCharMenu()
2. find and set values for the qualification deap down in the MENUDEF
3. MENUEXPEANDED = ARGetCharMenu(MENUDEF)

In your position, I would skip the menu altogether, and do a similar search
instead using the qualification:
(('CategorizationSchemaKeyword' = $230000009$) OR ($230000009$ = " ")) AND
(('Asset Class' = $300483500$) OR ($300483500$ = $NULL$)) AND ('Status' =
"Enabled")

1. Replace the $xxx$ with an appropriate "string" or integer.
2. Use ARLoadARQualifierStruct to convert the string to internal format
3. Use ARGetListEntryWithFields to perform the search and retrieve the result

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se