Hi,

I think you are on the right track with the AR_SESS_OVERRIDE_PREV_IP, but I do
not know why it does not work.

Do you get the same error message number after setting the session parameter?

During which API-call do you get the error?

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):