From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 9:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Copy AREA LDAP entries

**
Chad,
If by 'entries', you are referring to the configuration in the AREALDAP form,
those values are stored in the ar.cfg file.  I routinely copy/paste those
entries from an existing environment to a new environment when building it
out....so I would say yes...it's possible, but not in the export/arx method you
are describing.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Chad Wilhelm