Hi Ron,

I've implemented a system of leveraging the audit form capability to
capture individual field edits to a central audit form at a couple of
sites.

With form auditing on, each time a new row is written to the forms
respective audit form the fields that have changed are stored in one field.
I parse that field and extract the old and new values for each field (from
previous central audit records and from the new audit form) and put them in
to a single form. This allows detailed reporting on who changed what field
from what and when.

Yes, it does chew up a bit of disk space but remember 1) disk space is
relatively cheap these days 2) you don't need to audit every field 3) you
can archive the audit data.

I recommend taking this project on. Remedy has some very neat auditing and
archiving features that you can use to their potential.

Good luck,

Rod