From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ron Young
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 9:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: User being disabled

User 7.6/Dev 8.6

Question for ya...Why would a user become disabled instead if being current.
A supervisor tried to assign one of our technicians a job...the technician
is usually in a specific group. I looked at the technicians user preferences
and everything compared pretty much to another technician in the same group
that was shown when this supervisor tried to send to the other technician.
The only difference was that the one shown...the current button was selected
and for the other the disabled button was selected. This user was in the
list in the recent past so I guess marked current. I changed it to current
and he shows up now. What would cause a user to go from current to disabled
without someone manually going in and changing that setting?

Thanks!
Ron Young