A few ways we have done it using a Run Process from Windows to AIX
(typically) are:

-  Use a SSIS package developed in MSSQL.  One step creates the file and
another step uses the built-in FTP connector (I can't remember if that is
the official name) to transfer the file.

-  Use PSCP or PSFTP that comes with PuTTY.

http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.63/htmldoc/Chapter5.html#pscp
http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.63/htmldoc/Chapter6.html#psftp

Jason