Hi Team,

Issue Description :

Fulfilment requests are not getting generated when request is submitted from
Request Entry console and Service Request stays in Submitted Status. This issue
is happens sometime. We tried to checked the event error on SRM:Request form
but we did not find any error. After doing analysis in server side logs we
found that one of the delete operation is not successfully completed on
SYS:Action form. Currently I can see many entries in SYS:Action form which are
stuck.

We found a similar KB on BMC support portal but it was for ARS V. 7.0.

https://kb.bmc.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=KA287111&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1381622382317

Currently we are using following temporary Workaround:

 1.       Change the Request Status in Draft in SRM:Request form and Save.
Again change the Status to Submitted. The fulfilment request get generated.
Or

2.       From SYS:Action form Select any pending entry and select delete
status. Save it. The fulfilment request get generated.

Environment Detail:

OS :  Window Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 64-bit
DB:  Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
App: ARSystem 8.1, ITSM 8.1, SRM 8.1, SLM 8.1 ( Stack Installer) RAM : 16 GB

Thanks and Regards,

Rudra K.