From: "SUBSCRIBE arslist Chuck Benesh" <chuck.ben...@cdw.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:23 PM
Newsgroups:   public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: SRM 7.6.04 Surveys

Hi,

I'm working to figure out surveys. We have ITSM 7.6.04 with SRM. I'm stuck on a couple questions:

1. How do I trigger surveys for incidents that are created manually? We have incident configured to create a service request, i.e. when an incident is created via phone support desk or email. I have not been able to get such service requests to trigger the survey on incident resolution. I have tried to enable the survey on the oob "Service Desk Incident" SRD, but no luck.

2. What form(s) holds the survey data? I haven't yet found web or crystal reports for survey reporting: are there such?

Thank you in advance,

Chuck