Andy,

This is a join form of the BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem form.  So you would need
to add the menu there.

Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Andrew Hicox
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 11:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Why can't I add a menu to this field?

** Hi everyone,

I have what will probably turn out to be a stupid question, but I'll ask anyhow
because frankly I'm stumped.

Tried this on 7.6.04 sp3 and 8.1 sp2 ... So I suspect BMC must be doing this on
purpose... But this SHOULD be a relatively benign customization (I think).

I want to add a drop down menu to field 260000004 ('Floor') on
AST:ComputerSystem. I have created an overlay on the view/field etc but the
'Menu Name' property remains greyed out.

So I thought "ok, I'll just attach it with an active link" ... Well ... When I
set up a change field action against that field dev-studio removes the menu
option!

What am I missing y'all?

Andy

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.