Rob,
I don't know the answer to your question but from experience and the direction
I've seen BMC going, they will most likely retire the Dashboards product. They
will be looking to take advantage of BOXI 4 and it's SDK for both Analytics and
dashboards capabilities.
So armed with that knowledge, you can weigh the pros and cons of pursuing the
integration and development time you're going to be putting in to the current
product.

Sent from my iPhone