From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tim Buchanan
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AR System 7.5 SSO Plug-ins

Hello,

I thought I would reach out here for some insight and see if any of you have
experience with Single Sign-On functionality with Remedy 7.5 There are some
Plug-ins floating around out there, but the ones I have found I have not had
any luck with. According to BMC these plug-ins while functional are not
technically supported, but there is a very high demand for this functionality
in my organization so I was going to do some testing with them, but I have yet
to find any plug-ins that have been successful.

Have any of you found a reliable place to get these or done the same with your
7.5 environments? Any tips, tricks, advice or information would be extremely
helpful. Thank you!

Tim