Can you see any errors on the external server end?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of lisa bumshteyn
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
handshake_failure on consuming web service

**
Hi Listers,

Was hoping someone could help me out with this error. Unfortunately I'm not
able to download SoapUI or the like to test it out with a 3rd party tool, as
the company does not allow it. Steps that were already done:
1. Certificates (primary and intermediary) imported into keystore
2. Keystore is references within armonitor.cfg

The exterrnal server (as well as ours) is configured to work with SSL and
require client certificates. I've tried to research the error on BMC support as
well as on the web but couldn't find much information. The error of course
appears in error and javaplugin logs. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks