** WS=Web Service, is is used to allow CMDB population/retrieval using a Web Service.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta) (CEI - Atlanta) <howard.rich...@coxinc.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Jan 8, 2014 1:37 pm
Subject: Anyone know what the AtriumWS DB is and used for?

**
All,

Our DBA was doing some cleanup and found a database called AtriumWS on a couple of our database servers (including the one that is used by our ITSM 7.6.4 r 2 system).

Now we have ADDM/BAO/PNET/BPPM and the rest of the BMC alphabet soup, and just trying to see what this belongs to. Also if anyone knows what it is used for.

Howard

Howard Richter, Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745
Cox Innovation Agent (CIA)
Description: Description: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/BadgeA-Md.pngDescription: Description: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge20-Md.pngDescription: Description: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge50-Md.png
Submit your idea today for a chance to earn a badge and be entered into a monthly drawing for a $10 gift card.
Submit your idea: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas
View your badges: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/SitePages/yourbadges.aspx