What version are they on. ITSM 8.1 has extended to approval to emails that may
be able to use mobile devices for doing the approval.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Smith <bmcremedyarslis...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Jan 8, 2014 2:47 pm
Subject: ITSM on Mobile

Hello Everyone!
New Year Greeting!
My client want to access ITSM application from mobiles for critical activities
ike requests approval, status updates etc.
How could this be possible ? I tried accessing mid tier URL from mobile browser
ut its not compatible enough and throws numerous strange error. Do I need to
uild a separate API code for this or is there any easy method available ?
We thought of using BMC Mobility but client does want to spent so much money to
mplement it.
Please share your thoughts!
Where the Answers Are, and have been for 20 years"