Under Incident Rules, there is an option to set "Create Request on Submit". Try
selecting "No" to see if that meets the criteria of the filter in question.

We are new to SRM (8.1), but we found out that when an support agent updates
the work info of a ticket and marks it public, it is supposed to mark the SR as
"needs attention" for the customer to see, this is not happening.
Also, annoying ARWARN message when updating items in your cart. The message is
something about completion date must be later than the expected date.

In Change Mgmt module 8.1

1.     When a change is rejected, the Change Manager is not notified, but the
Change Coordinator is. Check filter CHG:CRQ:NotifyOnRejectApproval-CA__o

2.     They've done some funky stuff with risk calculations also.. for us at
least, broke how "derived risk factors" are taken into account into change risk
ranking.

3.     On the CRQ:Infrastructure Change form, the approval table seems to have
a mind of its own and displays (or not), what it wishes.

We've been running ITSM 8.1 for a few months now. In my opinion, the new
features are nice, although runs slower than 7.6.04.

Good luck

Marcelo Martinez