Hi,

I believe there is no patch 8 for 7604. When  you install 1st server in the
group it obviously ask for DB details. First Server installation will
create DB. For other servers in the group you need to chose Server Group
option which will connect to the existing database. That time installer
does not change anything on the DB side. Only AR related binaries & files
are installed on the target AR Server box.

HTH,
Mayuresh